Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Happy Holidays!
I'm here to give you a little inspiration today and it's all about glitter!
I LOVE bells and this cute stamp: 9230- Christmas Bell Swag is just the ticket!
I used sparkly background paper, embossed the 3rd layer then added a little stickles
for good measure. For yet more glitz, I used a pine branch paper punch to cut punch
out the branches from the same background paper. It also added a litte 3D effect!
I hope you like my little sparkly card, best wishes for you and yours this holiday season.

Carolyn

3 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is just beautiful. I love the beautiful blue and all the sparkle and the white embossing

Jenny said...

I love this stamp all done up in blue! The glitter really gives it a delicious frosty look Carolyn!

Mynn xx said...

STUNNING, Carolyn! I LOVE the fabulous colors and the bits of glitter! HUGS! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...