Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, December 20, 2013

Outlines of Christmas

     Happy Friday and Merry Christmas, Mary Anne here with my final Christmas card for the year.  For this last card, I wanted to do something very different for me, A non-colored card.  I did use color but a little differently.  What I did was stamp   Vintage Holly H190  for my background and then I stamped  K40 Poinsettias and Berries in green for my focal image and in red.  Next I cut out my red poinsettia and popped it over the green poinsettia.  The two different layers are faux stitched with red to echo the red poinsettia.


     Finally,  I added some red Stickles to all the holly berries on both layers and some gold Stickles to the center of the poinsettias and the swirls around the flowers.

     As I said before, this card is very different for me without the coloring but, I think the red and green against the white is really striking.

     May all your Christmas Dreams come true

     Mary Anne

   

 

   


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful, Mary Anne!!! LOVE the stamps you used! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...