Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Inspiration Saturday with Carolyn...

Hi ya peeps! It's Saturday and time for another project from me.
This week I have a cute bird tag..
I am partial to bird stamps and this one is my favorite from Great Impressions!
You can find this stamp Winter Chickadee G28 here.
I colored my image up using Distress Inks on watercolor paper. I added
a little Stickles glitter glue and some sequins on ribbon. I also made
a matching envelope for the tag. Don't forget to stop by the Great Impressions
blog for daily inspiration and don't forget to join in our challenge which starts tomorrow!

Carolyn

3 comments :

Jenny said...

How "tweet" is this Carolyn?!

Mynn xx said...

This is GORGEOUS, Carolyn! LOVE the image and I adore your coloring! You inspired me--I'm getting this one! ;)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh wow! Love this tag totally especially the framed bird that goes over the edges.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...