Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ornamental, My Dear Watson!

Did you see that title?  Whaddayathink?  It was late when I thought it up...any validation that it is witty is welcome! ;)

Anyway, let's get down to brass tacks!  I've made another holiday card to share with you today--just a few days left until Christmas! :)

Here's my card~

More detail on my personal blog HERE.




Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to grab the things you'll need for the next tutorial I'll have for you!  You've got just one week left to gather your supplies!

Here are the supplies you'll need for that tutorial:
  • J110 Flower Bouquet
  • E779 Would You
  • Piece of 3.5" x 12" patterned paper (Valentine theme)
  • Piece of 3.75" x 2.5" white cardstock
  • Piece of 1.25" x 3" white cardstock
  • Piece of 4" x 2.75" red cardstock
  • Piece of 1.5" x 3.25" red cardstock
  • Scoring tool
  • Inks and embellishments to finish your project
HUGS and merry stamping to you all! :)  

2 comments :

Jenny said...

This is just delightful Mynnette! I love all the sparkle and your catchy title!

Sparkly Engineer said...

How funny, I love the title and the ornaments are beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...