Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 16, 2013

Sharing few of my favorites (Part 1)

Hello friends!! Hope you are having a great Monday! Today I want to share with you few of my favorite projects I have created for Great Impressions, showcasing Baby/kids projects. December is my last month as a Design Team member, sad to go, but new things are coming and I am very excited for that too!!

I have to confess I "LOVE" to make baby cards!  For whatever reason, making them makes me very happy!!

Celebrate!! For this card I used  Baby Emma Bear Stamp and  "Celebrate" part from Time to Celebrate Stamp. You can see the original post HERE
 
 
This girl card is so pretty! A lot of 3D elements, I used  Baby Girl Shoes image and  Princess sentiment. You can see the original post HERE.



 Another Princess card for your favorite girl!! Here  I used Princess Castle and Princess Sentiment, You can see the original post HERE
 
 
 
Finally, another baby card!! The stamps I used here are: Baby Button Clothesline and New Little Baby. You can see the original post HERE
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting!
Have a fantastic day!


4 comments :

Unknown said...

Aww, these are DARLING and I love every single one of them!

Sparkly Engineer said...

We are definitely going to miss you. Your talent is inspiritng.

Mary K said...

Good luck, Giovana. I have seen your work on several sites, and your cards are always beautiful and impressive. Such talent!

Mynn xx said...

These are all so fabulous, Giovana! You will be missed! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...