Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 21, 2013

Little new baby

Hello friends! Today I want to show you a baby card I made for a friend from church who is having a baby girl any minute. I think this card is super cute!  First, I stamped the image on Ivory cardstock in Memento Tuxedo black, then I paper pieced the little baby clothes, colored the clothesline with a Prismacolor pencil and added little dots with Ruby Red Liquid Pearls. I matted the panels and added stitches. Added a big satin bow and a paper flower.



These are the images I used:
Hope you like it!
Happy Monday and Happy Crafting!
Giovana

4 comments :

Jenny said...

How cute and sweet is this Giovana?! Love it!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, this is absolutely darling!!! LOVE the sweet soft colors! :)

Erin said...

This is so, so sweet! Great card!

Sparkly Engineer said...

All the detail you put into this card is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...