Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ghouls Night Out


Hello Friends!

Today I have a super fun card I created for the 

I took the image Halloween Ghost from our newest release and went to town.  The image actually has legs and feet.  Super cute!  For this card though, I masked off the bottom half of the ghost, stamped it twice on Vellum, heat embossed it in black and fussy cut them out.  Next I stamped the image on designer paper twice, cut out and glued them together with a glue pen. The ghost on the left is popped up with dimensionals.  The sentiment makes me smile and is computer printed. I really like how this turned out. Here is a close up of these ghostly girl ghoul friends. (smile!) 


There is still plenty of time to join in the 
Great Impressions Stamps Monthly Challenge.  
This month all you need is a button and a bow.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Hugs,

Jenny


Supplies
Not Shown:  American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray Designer Paper
(I found at Target)


5 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Jenny this is so cute...love the wonderful layers of DP you used too!!!

Indy's Designs said...

EEk! These are the cutest ghosts! Cute card!

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely ADORE the sentiment, and I might have to steal your post title and make some invites! This is darling! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Totally loving the idea of polka dot ghosts. This definitely lives up to the sentiment, How fun!

Sue from Oregon said...

This makes me smile every time I see it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...