Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ghouls Night Out


Hello Friends!

Today I have a super fun card I created for the 

I took the image Halloween Ghost from our newest release and went to town.  The image actually has legs and feet.  Super cute!  For this card though, I masked off the bottom half of the ghost, stamped it twice on Vellum, heat embossed it in black and fussy cut them out.  Next I stamped the image on designer paper twice, cut out and glued them together with a glue pen. The ghost on the left is popped up with dimensionals.  The sentiment makes me smile and is computer printed. I really like how this turned out. Here is a close up of these ghostly girl ghoul friends. (smile!) 


There is still plenty of time to join in the 
Great Impressions Stamps Monthly Challenge.  
This month all you need is a button and a bow.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Hugs,

Jenny


Supplies
Not Shown:  American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray Designer Paper
(I found at Target)


5 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Jenny this is so cute...love the wonderful layers of DP you used too!!!

Indy said...

EEk! These are the cutest ghosts! Cute card!

Mynnette said...

I absolutely ADORE the sentiment, and I might have to steal your post title and make some invites! This is darling! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Totally loving the idea of polka dot ghosts. This definitely lives up to the sentiment, How fun!

Sue from Oregon said...

This makes me smile every time I see it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...