Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Float

Hi everyone Monica here with here with another post for Great Impression I made this card with the idea of feeling peaceful, but well I am not sure if I did a good job.  Nonetheless, I love how it came out.   I used 2 different stamps for this project - Seashore and Hot Air Balloon


But if you look the pelican looks at peace to me right?!  The clouds floating along in the background as you just catch a glimpse of a hot air balloon floating by...

Thanks for stopping by everyone
Simply Monica

3 comments :

Jenny said...

What a fun card Monica - I like that just the bottom of the balloon is showing and Yes the pelican looks peaceful...

Mynn xx said...

Oh, I am loving it! It makes me long for summer again...but fall just started! It's gonna be a long winter... ;)

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is making me long for the beach.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...