Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 11, 2013

Creepy Caller

     Happy Friday to you all.  I love Friday posts.  Everyone loves Friday.  Today I'm bringing you a card that is waaay different for me.  It's black and white. I don't think I have ever done a black and white card.  I was inspired by the cobweb phone stamp.  It made me think of old black and white movies so I went with an old black and white type card.



     The cobweb phone was stamped and embossed to get a wonderfully dark black image.  The backgrounds are all embossed white card stock that has been distressed.  In fact, anything white has been distressed to give it an old grungy feel.  I used a  pen to add black dots this time (I'm still on a polka dot kick.)  I also added a few of this years favorite embellishments, tiny spiders, they go great with the cobwebs on the phone.  Since this needed just a pop of color to make the entire card shine, I added a glittered confetti boo.

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Such a super fun card!!! LOVE the glittery sentiment and the web dry embossing! :)

Karon said...

Fabulous fabulous card - love all the layers and what a great image! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...