Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello friends!! Giovana here with a new post. Today I am bringing you a Fall Birthday card. I really like how it turned out. For my project I used Fall Garden image and the sentiment is from Sweet Sentiments.

I stamped the image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored the image with Copic Markers, then added some shades with Prismacolor Pencils. I added a strip of Yellow cardstock and matted it with Patterned Paper and added stitches. Then stamped the sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
Added gold sequins and Start Dust Stickles and White Opal Liquid Pearls to the flowers.



Super easy to make and to mail too!!

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.
Giovana

2 comments :

Jenny said...

Beautiful card Giovana! I love the design with all the stitching and touches of sparkle!

Mynn xx said...

I adore all that stitching!!! And your colors are fabulous--this is making me long for cooler weather! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...