Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Final Three

Hi everyone today I am sharing 3 of my favorite projects I did as an Great Impressions Design Team member as I party ways.  I had an amazing time designing with some of the best in the craft world and I am sure we shall cross paths again as I move on to different exciting ventures!!

My first post is this tag I made 


  I totally loved how this tag came out I wasn't sure how it would look with all the pink flowers, but overall I love the look.  I used Flower Girl G482



My 2nd post to share is this card and I promise I not all pink by design lol..

This is a card I made using Great Impression Lacey Butterflies

I added some fringe lace  and some snaps 


My final project for the day is this card I made using some of 

 these adorable stamps from Great Impressions so super cute and a perfect size.  This cute girl is Pumpkin Patch Patty!
I added some ribbon and I used a few different sets from Spellbinders 

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and enjoyed my time with Great Impressions!!

 

5 comments :

Jenny said...

All three of these are lovely Monica! We appreciate all your time and effort for Great Impressions Stamps! Hope you stop for a visit now and then.

Hugs,

Jenny

Mynn xx said...

Such fabulous work, Monica! HUGS and well wishes on your future endeavors! :) Mynn xx

Karon said...

These are all stunning creations! Fabulous and good luck.

Sparkly Engineer said...

These were all so pretty. I really enjoyed working with you and hope to again sometime.

Shanna Shands said...

So glad you got to experience being on the Great Impressions team. Your work was so cool too see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...