Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, October 31, 2013

BOO! aka Happy Halloween!

Hello again, friends!  Happy Halloween!!!  In honor of the holiday, I've created a spooky scene using stamps from the Great Impressions Rubber Stamps store!  If you're wondering how I colored in the image...it's Liquid Pearls! ;)

Here's my creation~

Details~


Products used: A135 Boo!H140 Pumpkins in a Row.

Come back next week for another creation using these fabulous stamps, and stay tuned for another video tutorial in 3 weeks!  We'll be doing some collage stamping--and I'll be making a holiday tag!

Here's what you'll need for that tutorial:


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation! Stay safe tonight while trick or treating, and send some candy my way! ;)  HUGS and spooky stamping, friends!

3 comments :

Jenny said...

I love all the sparkle Mynnette! It actually looks like some of the decorations in my neighborhood!

simply monica said...

gorgeous card love it

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love the spooky effect of this card. It's a stunner for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...