Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shimmer Christmas Tree

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful week. For today's Great Impressions Stamps post, I pulled out a couple of Christmas stamps & my silver embossing powder. I love the subtle shine of embossing powder, especially on Christmas cards! 

I paired the silver embossing powder with blue shimmer paper and gray patterned paper, for a lovely holiday card. In the center of each of the stars I added a small clear gem. The sentiment was also embossed, and I added a navy button with a bow to the banner.




 (Stamps: Star Tree and Trimmings.)

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by. :)
 
Erin.

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Erin, this is SO pretty! LOVE that tree--the embossing is perfect! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love how this tree looks in silver - totally classy Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...