Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chemo Angels

Hi Everyone!

Happy World Card Making Day!
I'm popping in today to tell you about a great organization.
Chemo Angels has been around for quite awhile, but just recently I began
my journey with them by giving moral support to an amazing lady with breast cancer.
Each week I send her a handmade card, small gift and a newsy letter about myself.
I do this without any expectation of hearing back from her.  
Knowing that I have made her smile and brightened her day warms my heart and fulfills a need in me.  

There are different categories of Angels.  Some Angels are Card Angels and others send cards to lonely senior citizens.  It's also a fantastic way to use the cards you are making for World Card Making Day!!  If you are interested in becoming an Angel, or just want more information, please go to the 
Chemo Angels website.  The volunteer staff are just wonderful and can answer any of your questions.  I receive an update on how my chemo buddy is doing whenever I ask.

Today I am sharing a Recipe Holder that I made to send to my chemo buddy.  
I included some of my favorite recipes.



This was really simple to make just using my Scor-Pal. 
The Circle Framed Alphabet from Great Impressions Stamps
 came in handy for the front of the recipe holder.

Remember there is a sale going on right now at the 
Save 15% through tomorrow (Sunday)!

Hugs and happy thoughts...

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

What a super fun gift idea, Jenny! LOVE the bright and cheerful colors--perfect for you chemo buddy! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is such a cute card and I love the idea of including recipe cards inside in the little pocket - darling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...