Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Best Of | Part 2

Good morning! Erin here. For my final Great Impressions Stamps post, I have five more cards that use some of my favorite Great Impressions Stamps. And like last week, I will link to the original blog post and stamp set(s) used.

The first card combines so many of my favorite elements: Kraft, buttons, pink, gems, hexagons, a fun swirly stamp... into one very colorful birthday card! The stamp I used was Simple Elegance, and here is the original blog post.


Butterflies are another favorite of mine (I own too many butterfly stamps to count!), and the GI Tiger Swallowtail stamp is just lovely. Here is a link to the original post.  


This watering can of flowers was one of the first stamps I picked out from Great Impressions. The various blooms in the sweet little can make for a lovely sympathy card. Here is the stamp and you can find the original post here.


Autumn is my favorite season, and I couldn't resist this beautiful fall themed stamp. You can find the stamp here, and the original post here.


The final card I have to share features this lovely Flower Bouquet stamp. The red and black color combo really pops on kraft cardstock. You can find the stamp here and the original post here.


That wraps up my final post for Great Impressions Stamps. I am going to miss the wonderful women I have had the pleasure of working with this past year. Thanks for everything! 

xoxo,
Erin.

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Beautiful cards Erin! We will miss you too!

Mynn xx said...

Erin, these are all AMAZING! You will be missed--good luck on all your future endeavors! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wowie, what a bunch of great cards. We will sure miss you.

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww Erin...love your pretty cards and will miss your GI posts too!

Mary K said...

Erin, you will be missed as your cards were always so incredibly inspiring. Especially to someone like me who seems to think "it needs more" when creating. You have showed me simple is sometimes better!! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...