Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday - well not for me I am happy because I am off, but I am off because of the Government Shutdown so not so good... I do have more scrappy time though that is a good thing right?! So today I created a nice bright card that says Thank You because no matter what I am thankful for what I am blessed with.  I used Stitched Flower and Tag

Has everyone seen the Fantabulous new blog!! OMG it is awesome awesome I love all the white space and new links be sure to check it out.  Make sure everyone reads the new challenge rules there are a few changes and with all the excitement going on there is a giveaway!

Alright, who wants to help us celebrate our new look with some 
BLOG CANDY??!
All you have to do is click on "What's New" at the top of this page and choose your very favorite image and sentiment. Then tell us the names of your choices in a comment and they could be yours!  
We have two places where you can leave your comment: 
This Post
Share with your friends!  
More comments means more prizes to give away!
You have until Friday at Noon (Eastern Time)
Winner(s) will be announced Sunday, October 6th.

Supplies Used




6 comments :

Jenny said...

Great design Monica! I love how bright and cheerful this is!

Mynn xx said...

Monica, this is gorgeous! LOVE your amazing coloring! HUGS and hope you get back to work SOON! Mynn xx

Carmen said...

I love your new releases... My favorite image is Halloween house and favorite sentiment is you've been booed :)

Beth F. said...

This is so pretty! My favorite image is the ghost and the sentiment would have to be the Spooky Sayings background. Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer Scull said...

I really like the 'not in Kansas' sentiment.... I can see using it for all kinds of cards - not just Halloween. thanks for a chance in the giveaway! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Beautiful card, I love the snazzy bright flowers and that butterfly embellishment is perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...