Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 28, 2013

CAS Autumn

Hello friends! Today I have an Autumn/Fall card for you. This one is super Clean and Simple. I started stamping the image and sentiment onto my card front in Jet Black Archival Ink, then I stamped another pumpkin image in memento tuxedo black, colored it with Copic markers and cut it out. Added it on top of stamped image with Dimensionals. Then I color the leaves from the sentiment and added StartDust  Stickles.
Finally, I added a little strip of Patterned Paper at the bottom of the card.


These are the stamps I used:

Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!
Giovana

7 comments :

Jenny said...

I love this simple design Giovana! Those pumpkins look good enough to eat!

simply monica said...

Great card - simple yet elegant

Karon said...

Beautiful CAS card - Love the colours and dimension! TFS

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely!

Mynn xx said...

Such a great CAS design, Giovana! LOVE the fabulous coloring--you're just amazing! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

You are the queen of the clean and simple but elegant. Love this

Gail said...

This beautiful pumpkin card caught my eye. It's elegant and just gorgeous. --Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...