Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Best Of | Part 1

Good morning! October is coming to an end, which means I only have two more posts for you guys. I thought it would be fun to go back and pick my top ten cards using some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions store. I am going to feature five in today's post, and five next Saturday. Before each card I will list the stamps used, plus a link to the original blog post where the full supply list can be found. 

First up is a birthday using an adorable ice cream stamp that looks fabulous colored in or paper pieced. Stamp used: One Scoop On Top of Another. And here is the original post.

  
Next I have an aqua and green encouragement card using a lovely stitched flower stamp. Stamps used: Wishing You and Stitched Flowers. Here is the original blog post.

The next card features my favorite sentiment from Great Impressions. It is perfect for sending a quick note to a friend. Stamps used: Watering Can of Flowers and A Little Hello. Here is the original blog post.



Sometimes my favorite stamps are basic backgrounds. For this card, I used one stamp, Elegant Motif, and stamped it across the front of the card in several different colors. I love how this card turned out! Stamp used: Elegant Motif. Here is the original blog post.


The final card I want to share today is a favorite because of the adorable owl stamp. And a pink owl? It doesn't get any better than that! Stamp used: Love Struck Owl. Here is the original blog post.  


I'll be back next Saturday with my final Great Impressions Stamps blog post, and five more favorites! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 

Erin.

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Love them all Erin! They all show off your special style!

Mynn xx said...

All so gorgeous, Erin! You will most definitely be missed! HUGS! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love all your beautiful cards. I have loved working with and being inspired by you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...