Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Flutter

Hi everyone Monica here to share another Great Impression project.  I have had a lot of time to play catch up with the whole government shutdown.  Not the greatest way to get days off, but hopefully this will all be over soon..  Now on to my post.

This is a card I made using Great Impression Lacey Butterflies

I added some fringe lace  and some snaps 


I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by everyone!!

3 comments :

Jenny said...

This is so sweet Monica - very feminine and pretty!

Sparkly Engineer said...

So frou-frou and girlie - love it.

Mynn xx said...

Monica, this is SO fun!!! LOVE the tulle and I adore the colors! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...