Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sending you a line

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great day, I am a day behind posting here, I have been (still am) a bit sick, hopefully this cold will go away soon!!

I have a  really cute card for you today. I inked a couple of stamps I ordered and never used before.
For this card, I stamped the cloth line image on a piece of White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored the image with Copic markers. The sentiment "Sending you a line" was stamped in Olive Archival Ink. The green dot patterned paper is from Carta Bella "True Friends" and the red dots is from Echo Park paper "Sweet Girl"



Great Impressions Stamps and Products:

Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

3 comments :

Jenny said...

This is darling Giovana! Love the doodle lines and the distressed look of the banners.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fun bold colors, Giovana! The image is darling and I adore the great banners! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is darling. I love the distressed banners for some reason they make the clothes seem to flutter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...