Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 25, 2013

Wrought Iron Pumpkins

     I love the effect of this die over the multicolored Halloween paper and think that it really sets off the Pumpkin Flourish image. I decided to do something a little different and didn't pop my pumpkins at all for this card.  I did add plenty of sparkle though. I completely covered the flourish with glitter pen.  I like the way it gives a very fine sparkle in a subtle sort of magical way I can't give up all my bad habits now, can I?


  The Pumpkins are colored with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits and then given a touch of the same glitter pen as the flourish.  The pumpkin flourish is a beautiful image and works well for Halloween, Autumn and Thanksgiving.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Jenny said...

I love the wrought iron effect! Spooky and pretty both at the same time Mary Anne.

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely lovely, Mary Anne!!! The iron effect is amazing and I LOVE the image! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...