Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Tag Tuesday with Carolyn

Happy Tuesday! It's Christmas tag week at Great Impressions!
Today is the day I get to share my tag. It's inspired by the great outdoors.
So my little tag is a winter scene. A cute little chickadee perched
on a branch in the pine trees during a snowy evening.
I used white ink on black background for the pine trees, a Memory
Box die for the brown branches and a little tinsel ribbon for the
perch. I added a velour ribbon on the top and then
added translucent glitter on the pine needles and Stickles on
the buds of the branches.
Do you like my "tag?" I think it's very holiday inspired.
Have a great day and don't forget to check out the blog
every day for new inspiration from the Design Team!
Carolyn

2 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Gorgeous tag! I think that black background really makes this tag pop. I am really enjoying working with you on the dt

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely stunning work, Carolyn!!! LOVE the use of the black cardstock! This is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...