Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Hi all, today is my Great Impressions inspiration
day and I am going to show you my little project.
Do you like bells? I happen to collect them and I saw this stamp and had to have it.
My stamps are: 9185 Winter Bells and 9302 Pine Branch.I colored the images up using Copics and I used StazOn for the background green and Memento for the light green ink.
I hope you like my project. Stop back for more inspiration daily!
Carolyn

2 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Well this card definitely rings my bell. Its so like my favorite Christmas ornament. I love all the bells on my tree

Unknown said...

Technical4u.com Tells You About The Latest Exam Results , Anna University Updates And Latest Education News And Jobs In India.The Leading Online Education And Exam Results Portal. That May Help Us to Get Exam Results, Anna University Results, Question Papers as well as Jobs In India
www.Technical4u.com

Jobs in India, Engineering Jobs in India, Software Jobs in India, IT Jobs in India, Mechanical Jobs in India, Govt Jobs in India,
Www.Jobsearchspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...