Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 9, 2013

Winter Teddy Tags

Hello friends! This week we are starting our week of Christmas tags! Today I make these cute 3 little tags, perfect for your Christmas presents.

I started die-cutting the tags and banners, then I stamped the cute Teddy image in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers, then I stamped the jingle bells from Christmas Bell Swag in Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.
The to/from was stamped in Jet Black Archival ink. After stamping the banners I added them to the tags with dimensionals. I added Stickles to the Christmas hats.


Great Impressions Stamps used:

Hope you like them.
Have a great day!

Giovana

4 comments :

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute adorable!

Mynn xx said...

Giovana, these are DARLING!!! LOVE the images you used--and your coloring is fabulous! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

These are so sweet and will definitely look darling on your gifts

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and I'd love them on my gifts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...