Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

CAS Pinecones

Hi, friends!  It's Mynn--I know it isn't Thursday, but I've got a super quick and easy holiday card to share with you that I think you could mass produce in no time at all...so grab these stamps!

Here's the card~

More details on my personal blog HERE.



I will be back TOMORROW with a new video tutorial, everyone!!!  The technique I'll be showcasing is PAPER PIECING.

Here's a list of the supplies you'll need for that tutorial:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all!

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Love the sparkle on the berries - great design too Mynnette!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is lovely!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the popped berries on this card and the way you designed the sketch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...