Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 30, 2013

Warmest Greetings

Hello friends!! I hope you all had a great Christmas time and have the best plans for the coming year! First, I want to say thank you to "Great Impressions" for the chance they give to be a Guest Designer and then part of the Design Team, it has been a fantastic time.
Second, this is my last post as a Design Team Member, sure I will miss you all,  as I say before I have some other plans hopefully everything will be as I am planning it would be ;)

So, now with my last project, I used Warmest Greetings Stamp, stamped it on a piece of Ivory Cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink, then added Gold Embossing powder and heat set it. Then I die-cut, embossed and stenciled it with Nestabilities Labels Fourteen. The background piece was made with Gold Majesty Circles Dies, I used Gold Cardstock, added the sentiment in there and add clear rhinestones.
Finally I added a couple of strips of patterned paper.


Hope you like it!
Once again, thanks so much for having me here and wishing you the best in the New Year 2014!
Hugs!!

Giovana

3 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

It's been great working with you. You are definitely going to be missed.

Jenny said...

This is stunning Giovana! Thank you for sharing your talent with us - you will be missed!

Mynn xx said...

It is absolutely gorgeous, Giovana! HUGS to you and best wishes for the coming year! We'll miss ya! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...