Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, December 13, 2013

Ornamental Tag

     W I am rounding out the week with another tag for this weeks Christmas Tag theme.  I LOVE making tags and Christmas really is the time to pull out the stops for tags.  I want my tags to be an appetizer for the gift, something that is a small gift in itself and with this tag, I think I have done that.  I can just picture it being recycled onto a Christmas tree


    I have a deep infatuation with all of the darling mouse stamps carried by Great Impressions and this little one of D267 Ice Skating Murray is a special favorite since I have a figure skater in the family.

     This darling stamp may be small but in the right setting, like this tag it can make a big impact.  It also makes a darling addition to the outside of Christmas card envelopes and can't you just see it as a cute part of a napkin ring on a holiday table.  Hmm, I think I just decided to make one to slip into my skater's lunch.  I love adding little homemade touches to her lunch to let her know how much her momma loves her and brighten her day.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Super darling, Mary Anne! LOVE the fun image and the awesome shape! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays,
I love your card! It's wonderful. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...