Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sharing few of my favorites (Part II)

Hello friends! It's me again, sharing few of my favorites projects for Great Impressions! Let's see Autumn and Christmas cards today :)

Love this wagon image!! Perfect image for Fall/Thanksgiving. You can see the original post HERE



This CAS card is one of my favorites! You can see the original post HERE


This image is cute and prefect for Christmas time. You can see the original post HERE


Last but not least, what about cute little tags! You can see the original post HERE


Hope you like them!!
Have a beautiful day!

1 comment :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Giovana, I have absolutely enjoyed being on the design team with you. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful talent with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...