Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 3, 2012

A little Yellow

 How was everyone's Thanksgiving???? I hope everyone had a wonderful time and safe travels.

Well I made a fall style card using the stamp Daisy Flourish (E702).


I colored the image with copics and added some Sonic Silver Glitter from Sparkle n Sprinkle on the little flowers so they look like silver bells.

I used the spellbinder die label four I believe and inked all my edges with distress ink. 

The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.... I love the quality of the ribbons she sells!

The papers are from My Mind's Eye from a release I believe they had last year! 

Hope you like my simple creation. It is my final fall style card I think for this year.

Thanks for stopping by and hope I made a Great Impression.

Shanna



4 comments :

Jenny said...

This goes into my fave Shanna pile!
Love the design and the fab coloring - not to mention that yummy bow!

Angela said...

Gray & yellow is my current favorite color combo! Helped a friend make a subway art sign this past weekend using it. Pretty card, Shanna!

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the design and the colour combo is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Very classy Shanna! Hope baby is doing well and Mama too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...