Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glitter Pine Cone

Good morning! 

This week I'm sharing a project using a fantastic pine cone stamp from Great Impressions Stamps. It is a small stamp, only 1.5 x 1.25 inches, which is why I used it to create an adorable tag!


I did some selective inking to create the green sprig & the brown pine cone. The berries I colored with Copic markers, then added stickles on top. 

(Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions Stamps) Pine Cone Sprig. Cardstock: (PTI) Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, White. Ink: (PTI) Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate. Die: (PTI) Tag Sale #1, Limitless Layers 1.5" Circles. Ribbon: Ribbon Carousel. Other: Copics, Stickles.)

I will add a "to" and "from" stamp to the back so I can attach it to a present.

That's it for me! See you next week! :-)

7 comments :

Jenny said...

hmmm....I've got that stamp too...guess what I will be playing with today! Lovely tag Erin!

Angela said...

Cute tag, Erin! That pinecone stamp will be great to use after the holidays, too...

Caroline said...

Gorgeous tag love the ribbon. Caroline xxx

Erin said...

Thanks ladies!

Mary K said...

Cute, quick tag..gotta love those stickles to add the shimmer!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this!!! A touch of glitter always adds so much!

Joan V said...

What a great idea. Love this pine cone and branch. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...