Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Wreath





Happy Jammie Saturday!



Really...today I would love to be in my jammies, sipping my cocoa and eating my oaties and surfing all your great crafty creations, but this is the last day to do final preparations for the holidays...AND then I am wearing my jammies and relaxin' LOL!
 
As we wind down 2012, I  would like to thank you for all your 'crafty' friendship! I think we are all anxious to see what 2013 will bring as well! 

This was a quick Christmas card-I stamped and cut out  the wreath with a scalloped nestie and mounted it with pop dots on an embossed background. I added a quick little plaid ribbon and a pretty Christmas greeting. Viola!




Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!  My best to you and  yours!


♥ Sue Kment

Card details:
==============================
Stamps: 
Cardstock: 
Real Red and White
Copics:
Green: G 43,46
Red: R46
Misc:SU ribbon, swiss dots embossing folder, dimensionals, Real Red ink

1 comment :

Jenny said...

Crazy for this design Sue! I love the scallops around that pretty wreath - Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...