Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Merry Mouse

Hurry!
Last day to save....see details above!


How is everyone this fine Saturday morning?
Waiting to hear who the lucky winners are from
The Ribbon Carousel/Great Impressions Stamps Hop?
The winner of $25 in yummy Ribbon Carousel ribbon is....


chosen from Erin's blog!  Congrats to you Kathy!  Please contact Tangii
at Tangii@tangiink.com to claim your fab prize!
To see the winner of $25 worth of Great Impressions Stamps
visit the Ribbon Carousel Blog.  It should be posted over there sometime today.

Woo Hoo!

Now scroll on down to see what Sue has come up for you today!



Hello!!!!!!!


Today is Jammie Saturday...I like to sit with my morning oaties and surf the web, just sort of relax! I love checking out everyone's great creations!  I hope you get a few minutes to do the same!
I seem to be stuck on tags lately...but you know, you could make tags into Christmas cards very easily. I had a lot of tags cut for the blog hop, but ran out of time to finish them all, so you may be seeing a few more come your way! Today I am showing off another little Franklin stamp named Merry Mouse. Yes, I'm in love with Franklin. Right now this is a finished tag...but I just might make this into a card. Still thinking it over....LOL! I love the pairing of pretty ribbon and pearls too.

Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you soon!

Sue Kment

Card details:
==============================
Stamps: 
Cardstock: 
Echo Park DP and Real Red (SU!)
Copics:
Franklin: YR20,21,23,24,27
Wreath: G43,46, 29
Red: R46  
Misc:May Arts ribbon, and misc pearls, mini glue dots
Cutting files: Labels from the Silhouette Store


5 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh to be the lucky duck who gets this on their holiday gift! What a fun shape and that shimmery bow is just delicious Sue!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Sue-love this little mouse hanging from the wreath-he looks so sweet on this tag

Patti J said...

Very sweet, Sue! The red and green just pop right off the page! Well done, my friend, and I totally LOVE that ribbon! Thanks for sharing :)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations to Kathy!! And love your adorable little mouse card!! Beautifully colored and love the details!

Angela said...

Sue, adorable tag! Merry Mouse looks like he's hanging from a marquee! (the pearls remind me of the lights around the old fashioned movie boxes.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...