Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Hugs!







Happy Saturday!



One more  Jammie Saturday here on my blog...I hope you take the time to sit back and enjoy the holidays and are not going crazy!
 
Today I am showing you another  darling Christmas Mice stamp paired with some fun MME Christmas papers! I used  a sentiment that said 'Wishing you Holiday Hugs' and you can see I only used the last part of the stamp.

I added some glitter (and  yes I made a mess darn it)!  I also added in a pretty bow and some white pearlies to finish it off!
 

Wishing you the best of days today and sending you all a big Holiday Hug! 


♥ Sue Kment

Card details:
==============================
Stamps: 
Cardstock: 
My Minds Eye 12 Days Of Christmas
Copics:
Mice: YR20,21,23,24,27
Holly: G43,46, 29
Blue: B 02,04
Red: R 29, 39 
Holly: G43,46 
Misc:SU ribbon, and misc pearls, dimensionals, glitter, SU Real Red ink

7 comments :

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the cute image. Caroline xxxx

Mary Marsh said...

this is just way too cute Sue-love these little mice images and your coloring is absolutley gorgeous

Joan V said...

Ah, how darling. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mary K said...

Sue, the glitter mess was worth it, this card shines like nothing else. It's darling!! It will bring brightness to someone's Christmas.

Jenny said...

You've got those mice all colored up and so very festive for the holidays! Great card Sue!

Angela said...

More meeces! Love your coloring and this card is so sweet, Sue!

Patti J said...

Cuteness, Sue! Love the layout, and your coloring always rocks!!! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...