Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cool Birthday!

Happy Thursday! Only 5 days till Christmas...and I'm sitting here typing up this post while a blizzard winds down outside my window! I love days like this where I can start a fire, grab some hot cocoa and take the time to get some crafting done. Even though we are in the last stretch of the holidays for 2012, I'm already looking ahead to 2013 birthdays.

Did you see my post last week? I used Snow Adorable (E774) on a cute Christmas tag and mentioned how versatile snowmen images can be. Frosty (G476) is another fun snowman image to use on some winter projects...

Frosty (G476)

My youngest daughter will be turning 10 in January and wants a snowman/rainbow party! This is quite the change from the normal glittery princess event, but I like a challenge!

I started with the birthday card...


I used a few dies, embossing folders, a little bit of distressing and my favorite Smash tape! And, of course, some clear glitter for the snowy parts...and I couldn't leave a nekkid inside...


And it's Swirly Happy Birthday (E367) paired with Snow Adorable (E774)! Such a cute stamp. I couldn't resist putting him on the inside. He makes me smile!

Thank Yous are always an important part of birthday celebrations around my house. If you would like to see the snowman Thank You tags my little girl will be using stop by my blog when you're finished here!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Holidays!

Inky hugs,
Angi

2 comments :

Jenny said...

Awesome card Angi!! Love the snowman birthday card - now you've got me thinking!

Sue from Oregon said...

Angi-that is quite a combo (snowman and a rainbow) how very cute. Love your card and how you incorporated the tape as well! Happy birthday to your daughter! ♥ Sue K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...