Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Two Wishes


Hey Everyone!

Are you all prepared for the holidays?
If you are like me...there is always that last minute gift to buy,
or forgotten ingredient for a recipe.  This year I have to be
ready much earlier as I am having the family Christmas
coming up this Saturday.  I'm making a ham and double baked potatoes, with 
my guests bringing some side dishes.  It's so much easier when everyone contributes.
I think Santa is going to make a guest appearance for the little ones.
So fun to experience Christmas through their innocent eyes.

Today I used a pretty leaf branch and sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps 
for my card.  The unique and elegant font and ability to use the image
 for any season drew me to the stamps.  A snip of vintage DP
 and yarn trim for texture finishes off my card.

Supplies 



Have you entered our December challenge yet?
I kept it simple during such a busy holiday month
Anything goes...and you are good to go! (grin).

Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Patti J said...

Love the simplicity of this card, Jenny, and the one rounded corner is such an eye pleasing effect! Well done - thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us. Ready for the holidays? lol...Let's just say that I am STARTING my baking today and my shopping tomorrow.... glad Santa will be dropping by your place! Hugs...

Angela said...

What a lovely card, Jenny! You picked great stamps to pair together. Hmmm...I think that leafy branch is going to go on my wish list!

Joan V said...

Love this sentiment. The branches pull your eye right to the sentiment. Great card and thanks for sharing. Enjoy your early Christmas with your family.

Mary Marsh said...

very pretty card Jenny-great dp and the yarn trim is a nice touch-I really like the sentiment

Sue from Oregon said...

Hope you are having a Merry Christmas today Jenny! Enjoy! Love your elegant card design today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...