Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snow Adorable!

Happy Thursday, Everyone! Angi here with a simple Christmas tag - with texture, of course! I've got a few more gifts to finish up, so these tags are going to be perfect!


The Distress Markers are great for this image! A little color, a little water, some sparkle with a Spica... Isn't Snow Adorable (E774) so cute?! 
Can you see the white flock on the brim and the pom-pom of the hat? (I decided not to use glitter on this project, but it would have looked fabulous, too!)


I love the texture of this frame. I inked it up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to highlight the raised design. I felt like it needed just a little bit more character (see my issues with CAS? lol), so I tapped the edge with a Versamark pad and added some copper embossing powder. It's in the details, right?

(I could have stopped right here and made this into a darling tag or ornament...who knows? I still might make a few more of these!)


But if I had stopped, you wouldn't have gotten to see this lovely sentiment Hearts That Give (E775), dressed up with more copper embossing powder and a tiny red punched heart!

I backed this tag with a plain white one, so I can write 'To:' and 'From:'  and leave a little love on the back. The ribbon is wired and tied with a piece of jute twine and a jingle bell.

Snowmen are great winter images!
You could use any of these Great Impressions' snow related stamps for more than just Christmas...hmmm...maybe thank you or winter birthday?
(Watch for my post next week...hint, hint!)

(The 'Artboard' selections are previous Stamp of the Month sample boards. You can see those HERE. Scroll down a bit & click on the boards to see the samples. There's GREAT inspiration to be found!)

It's been great visiting with you today! Thanks for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Angi

7 comments :

Caroline said...

Gorgeous festive gift tag. Caroline xxx

Jenny said...

I love the look of the snowman peeking out of a frame...very well designed tag and that ribbon tops it all off nicely Angi!

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great tag Angi-love the copper embossed frame-it highlights the image and sentiment so well

Karen said...

I love this! What a beautiful frame you used on your snowman! : )

Joan V said...

Ooh, so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Mary K said...

This snowman stamp is so adorable and your color mix is so sweet! Love this card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love all the pretty texture Angi-I hope someone takes care when they open their present that has this lovely on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...