Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sleigh Ride






Happy Jammie Saturday!



I can not believe it is almost 2013!!!  
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I did---I woke up here in Oregon to a beautiful coating of fresh white snow on the ground Christmas morning...what could be more perfect!?!
Wowser the time  has flown this year! I am looking forward to the coming  year and all the fun ahead!
So here I am  with a snowy creation to show you today!
I used the very vintage style Sleigh Ride stamp along with the Snowy Trees stamp.   I cut out the sleigh ride stamp at the top and added it on pop dots over the tree stamp that I  stamped several times. It might be hard to tell, but the dimension and glitter is so pretty. 
The sentiment is computer generated and punched out with the SU! window word punch.  I also used an EK Success snowflake border punch on the top and bottom of the image. I added tons of glitter (to the card and on to me) and a little twine too. 
Well, I am looking forward to sleeping in this morning and just  hanging around in my pj's for while...no hurry to get anything done! I need to recharge after the holidays!  



Wishing you all a Happy New Year!  2013 here we come!


Sue Kment

Card details:
==============================
Stamps: 
Cardstock: 
Garden Green and Rose
Copics:
Green: G 43,46
Horse:- E33,23
Sleigh-E50,51,53
People-R83,85  C2,5
Misc-Glitter, EK Success border punch, twine, SU! window word punch, pop dots

6 comments :

Jenny said...

I woke up to snow here too Sue...wish this charming scene was out my window - simply beautiful! More to add to my Great Impressions Stamps wish list :)

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Sue and wonderful coloring as well-love the bling-we had 5" of snow here in the Pittsburgh area today-the rees look so beautiful with their covering of white-its a recharge day for me as well

Mary K said...

Sue, the glitter of snow on your card looks like our snow here in Wisconsin after a fresh new coat last night -- how glittery and beautiful!! Your card is breathtaking as well...wonderful 3D effect! Happy New Year!!

Joan V said...

What a beautiful New Years card. Love the scene. Hmmm.. I may just have to put the snowy tree stamp on my list. Love how you built this whole scene. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year.

Patti J said...

Wow, Sue - this is one gorgeous scene! Beautiful card, my friend! Thanks for sharing :) We are supposed to get 3-6" tomorrow, on top of the 6" we already have! Brrr....gotta love it though - so pretty! Hugs...

Angela said...

We had a white Christmas in Co - the first since we've been here! Love the glitter and the cherry red and green!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...