Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FORE

Hello there and Happy Tuesday!

Wow...the holidays are sneaking up on me!
Honestly, Thanksgiving and then poof it's already Christmas!

You may be expecting a holiday card from me today,
but I needed a Birthday card.  I am however using Christmas colors on my card
does that count? (lol!)

My recipient loves to play golf, so I choose
a golf themed stamp and mixed it up with a puny computer generated sentiment.


Actually, Great Impressions Stamps offers up a good
variety of stamps for the sport lovers out there.  I recently
used their baseball themed stamps for a thank you card
to my son's coach.

Supplies

InLinkz.com
I promised some prize winners today so
let's get to it!
Last month when I started the November challenge I
offered up a prize or two for grabs if you mentioned
"Happy Holidays" in the comment section.  It was rather sneaky
of me as I put it at the end of my very long post.  I'm happy to say
that quite a few of you actually read the entire post and left me a
"Happy Holidays" comment.  I wish I could give a prize to each of you, but I 
have selected two lucky winners!

I'm doing a happy dance for:


&


Contact me at jjstucky@sbcglobal.net
within a week
to claim your fabulous stampin' prize!

My holiday to do list is still too long!  I am off to do some last minute
shopping and maybe find a little time for cookie baking!

Hugs,

Jenny




6 comments :

Darlene said...

Whoo Hoo! This is so awesome ... thanks so much Jenny & company! Congrats to Nancy also! What a sweet Christmas surprise! I'll email you right away ... I love surprises!
HAPPY HOLIDAY and HUGS from OHIO!

Mary K said...

The golfer will love this card! Why it's personally Fore Him!

Erin said...

Super cute Jenny! I have so many golfers in the family... this stamp just made it onto my wish list!

Angela said...

Love the play on words, Jenny! What a fun card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha! this sentiment took me by surprise! Super Dooper!

Joan V said...

Hehe, this took me a while to get the sentiment. DUH. But, I love it. Great card for the golfer. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...