Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Barn and Snowy Trees








This is my Saturday morning 'jammie and cocoa' post where you should be sitting back to relax and surf the web for inspiration.  I will probably not be surfing in jammies-I will more than likely be rolling around on the floor with a couple crazy little grandsons...hehehe, I can feel my bones creaking right now LOL! I hope you have the best weekend planned too!

*****
This cabin and sentiment stamp are new release stamps-I love the county feel of this whole stamp combo, don't you?  


I really enjoyed coloring this image...trying to show off the snow without using glitter. I love the look I ended up with! This Christmas Barn stamp went so well with the sentiment and the Snowy Tree stamp(which I cut apart to use just one of the trees)-LOVE it!

I am off and running and will see you all next week! 

Sue Kment


Card details:
==============================
Stamps:  
Christmas Barn
Snowy Trees
Hearts That Give
Cardstock: Bazzil Red, SU! designer paper
Copics:
Cabin:  E31,33,37
Greens: G 43,46
Reds: R46
Snow: C1 BG 70,72
Misc:
Twine, dimensionals, nestie label

7 comments :

Jenny said...

What a beautiful scene you created Sue! Love the layout and your snow coloring is perfection!

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous the scene is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Sue - lovin' that scene! Hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs...

Joan V said...

Super cute card and great coloring. Thanks for sharing.

Mary K said...

What a clever idea to cut apart the stamp for more options. Love your barn rendition on a snowy day...cute!

Erin said...

Sue, your card is just gorgeous! And thank you for listing the Copic colors... I need to pick up a few more so I can do more shading. Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Red & green are still my favorite Christmas colors and your card, Sue, really brings out this image with them. So festive!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...