Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Last Post

I am so sad to say my 1 year term is up and this is my last past. It has been such a wonderful year of making new friends and sharing Great Impression Stamps with everyone out there. 

I am excited for the new girls starting their new terms with such a fun and wonderful group.

With all that being said I am sharing a card I made using some yummy things sent to me from Mary. We did a Christmas swap sending each other some yummy goodies to create with. 



She sent me some yummy papers, washi tape, and this great sentiment. The stamp is called Said the Butterfly. I added the pearls to make the card a little more. She sent me a lot more goodies than what you see here and boy am I excited to play around with it!

So said goodbye and a happy hello. 

Happy New Years to everyone. 

3 comments :

Mary K said...

Shanna, thanks for sharing your ideas and talents with us throughout 2012. Love your style and your happy personality shows through! Have fun taking care of your sweet family and wishes for many blessings in the New Year to you.

Jenny said...

Darling card Shanna! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!
Thanks for your continued support of Great Impressions Stamps you will be missed.

Angela said...

This is a great card, Shanna. Love the focus on the sentiment and the washi! See you around the ol' blogosphere!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...