Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Kiss Moose

Happy Happy Monday to everyone out there!

 I am so excited to share with you a fun Christmas card I made using stamps from our newest addition to the Great Impression family of stamps.



I cut Merry Kiss Moose out using a circle spellbinder die and colored him with copics and added some stickles to his shiny ornaments.


Here you can see the whole card and I love that I was able to use this fun Bo Bunny paper for the card. 

Shanna

8 comments :

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card. Caroline xxx

Jenny said...

Loving that Moose Shanna!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Too cute!! Just love this moose!!

Erin said...

Beautiful card, Shanna! The moose is my favorite from this last release. Adorable!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Shanna-love the image and your coloring- the dp is so perfect

Joan V said...

Such a cute card. Lovin' that moose.

Angela said...

Have to agree - that moose is adorable! Cute card, Shanna!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling Shanna! Love how you added the dotted halo around him. Cool papers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...