Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter Trees

Merry Christmas Eve everyone. I really hope everyone has made it safely to their destinations and that people get to spend time with their loved ones. I know I am excited to spend Christmas with my family as I haven't gotten to the last two years. So all my Christmas cheer and baking has been exciting.

So today I am sharing a little holiday cheer with you. I used the stamp Peace and Happiness and the stamp Snowy Trees. I stamped the image with embossing ink and embossed the image with Forest Green EP, added glitter using glossy accents, and embellished with jute ribbon.



I made this a simple easel card. 




PLEASE BE SAFE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Shanna

1 comment :

Mary K said...

Blessings to you, Shanna, and your family. Love all the glitter and shine...special to this season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...